With more than 45 years’ experience in the construction and operation of nuclear power plants, our expertise is virtually unmatched. In Germany we operate the Brokdorf (Schleswig-Holstein), Grohnde (Lower Saxony) and Isar 2 (Bavaria) nuclear power plants with the highest degree of safety, and will continue to do so right through to their very last day.
Our Life's Work
Our nuclear power plants are some of the safest and most productive in the world.
- Our plants have an availability of nearly 100%. This makes us one of the top ranked companies for international power generation.
- We make an important contribution to a stable power supply in Germany.
- Our Grohnde nuclear power plant has generated more electricity than any other plant in the world.
This is not only the result of the high level of safety and careful maintenance of our plants but also reflects the great skill and motivation of our 2,100+ employees.
- We will securely and sustainably supply Germany with nuclear power until 2022.
- We will continue to strive for excellence in our operational management in terms of plant safety, occupational health & safety and environmental protection.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that our plants contribute towards safe electricity production – as a reliable electricity producer and a key element in stabilizing the grid.